The masters program is attended by CESA and Carleton University’s national and international research professors with masters and/or doctorate degrees. They all count with extensive teaching and/ or entrepreneurial experience.
The initial list of professors of the MBA, including national and international is the following:
José Luis Sandoval Duque
Álvaro Alexander Guzmán V.
- Doctor in Administration, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia, 2011
- Masters in Administration with emphasis in Finance, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia, 2006
- Specialist in Market Management, Universidad del Rosario, Colombia, 2003
- Specialist in Finance, Universidad Externado de Colombia, 2000
- Business Administration, Universidad Externado de Colombia, 1998
Carol-Ann Tetrault Sirsly
- Carol-Ann’s academic background is also impressive: she holds undergraduate degrees in engineering and commerce from Loyola, an MBA from Concordia, PhD in strategy from Concordia University in Canada.
- Ph.D. Sociology - University of Wisconsin, EE. UU
Edgar Vieira Posada
- Doctor in the study of Latin American Society, Universidad de la Sorbona Nueva - France, 2006
- Masters in International Relationships, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Colombia, 2002
- Specialist in Development Studies, IRFED, France, 1967
- Industrial Economist, Universidad de Medellín, Colombia, 1965
- Currently full-time Professor, Coordinator of the Management and Globalization research line and the Center for Studies about Globalization and Integration - CEGLI from CESA
- University of Technology Sydney, Ph.D. candidate Finance Mcgill University, Montreal PQ, CA, School of Management Master in Business Administration, Summer 2001 Majors: Finance and Management for Developing Economies
- Ph.D. in Information Systems from the London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
- Assistant Professor of accounting. He received his PhD from the University of Havana and also holds a B.Sc. (Biology), BCom and MBA degrees as well as the Certified General Accountant (CGA) designation