Thanks for entering your details
We have successfully received your registration,
now you are ready to expand your world view.
Dentro de los acuerdos con The Sprott School of Business está el soporte y trabajo conjunto en los procesos de investigación de la Maestría en Administración – MBA Internacional y de otros programas del CESA.
El CESA cuenta con un grupo de Investigación inscrito en Colciencias y de categoría B, llamado Investigación en Innovación y Gestión Empresarial.
El grupo de Investigación en Innovación y Gestión Empresarial cuenta con un staff de profesores investigadores que estudian la realidad colombiana en cuatro líneas de investigación:
1. Fill out the online application which can be found here from July 21 to October 10, 2014.
2. Application fee:
To make your online payment in an easy, fast and safe way, click here, or deposit the money to the following bank account: Banco de Bogotá, Cuenta Corriente N.° 10632902-2 (Sistema Nacional de Recaudo).
3. Turn in admission documents in the MBA office in Diagonal 34A N.º 5A - 57 (Casa Rocha, 2.nd floor).
- Fill out and submit application.
- Updated resume (no folders or separate documents).
- Copy of military booklet.
- Copy of I.D.
- An original or an authenticated copy of a graduation diploma and graduation certificate.
- Recent certificate that accredits your professional title issued by the university no more than 30 days before.
- Undergraduate grade certificates, original or authenticated copy in spanish and english.
- Official English translation of the notes of their undergraduate degrees approved and the certificate which accredits professional title. (Original).
- Work certificates for at least 3 years of experience.
- A formal communication of the company where you work currently authorizing the fulfillment of the program’s schedule (thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) every three weeks.
- Three pictures of 3x4cm, white background, marked with your name and I.D. number.
- Health insurance certificate, proving current affiliation (not the card).
- Copies of the following tests:
- Saber Pro (previously ECAES)
- Saber 11 (previously ICFES for high school)
- Receipt of application fee payment.
- English language certificate, the student can submit only the following:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper –based test (PBT) with score equal or superior to 580 Internet – based test (IBT) with score minimum in each component of writing: 22; speaking: 22; reading: 20; y listening: 20
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): with score superior to 6.5 with a minimum to 6.0 in each band
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English): with score superior to 70
- Official certificate indicating having completed undergraduate or graduate within the last three years at a university in Canada, United States, United Kingdom or any country whose first language is English and where education has been exclusively in that language
- Answer the "Statement of Intent" form available by clicking here. Once filled out, please send it to email the coordinator of MBA Katherine.email@example.com.
Final note on application requisites: All required documents must be submitted in a closed envelope to the MBA’s office, located in Carrera 6 N.° 35 -28 (Casa Lleras, 1st floor). If you’re missing your TOEFL certificate, you may turn it in later, for your application process not to be affected.
Interview: once received the online registration and registered the required documents, the applicant will be informed of the date and time for the relevant interviews.
Admission Exam: submit to international exam PEAP manages CESA, the applicant will be informed date and time. Minimum score 500. To test preparation is available:
Academic or employment reference: during this process will be required, name and email requesting this.
- If you come from international university institutions you must present a validation of your degree issued by the Colombian National Education Ministry.
- All required documents must be submitted in a closed envelope to the MBA office, located in Carrera 6 N.º 35-28 (Casa Lleras, 1.st floor).
- The documents will be returned 30 days after the publication of the list of admitted applicants.
- Hours of attention: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have any doubts or problems when filling out your application, please contact the following phone numbers or emails:
339 5300 ext. 1208
Or if preferred, please contact the MBA office.
339 5300 ext. 2126