Included in the partnership with The Sprott School of Business is the support and joint work in the MBA’s research processes as well as other CESA programs.
CESA counts with a research group, subscribed in Colciencias in category B, called Research in Innovation and Corporate Management.
The Research in Innovation and Corporate Management group counts with a staff of investigating professors who study the colombian reality in four research lines:
- Globalization and Management
CESA’s Globalization and Management line
CESA counts with a study centre that contributes to a better visualization of the institution, improves the communication and exchange with other academic centres and allows the canalization of international support in activities related to globalization and integration.
Papers are classified in three projects:
"The environment of globalization as a frame to international relations and business".
"Opportunities in economic integration partnerships subscribed by Colombia and necessary infrastructure".
"Development of regions in the European Union and its application to Colombia’s new territorial organization".
The Sprott School of Business active Research Centres
- Centre for Information Technology, Organizations and People
- Centre for Research and Education on Women and Work
- International Business Study Group
- Manufacturing Systems Centre
- Research Centre for Technology Management
- Sprott Centre for Social Enterprises / Centre Sprott pour les entreprises sociales