International Relations


Double-Degree Programs

Students who have completed seventh semester can apply to Specialization or Master programs offered by partner universities. Studies completed in any of those institutions will be accepted as part of the curriculum for the last year of the professional career (eighth and ninth semester). This means that when the student returns and meets the requirements to qualify for academic degrees offered by our institution, he or she will obtain the CESA Undergraduate degree as well as that of the Master’s or Specialization completed abroad.

Semester or year abroad

Students who have completed the second year, or fourth semester, can study a semester at a university acknowledged by CESA. The school’s Academic Office will previously authorize the courses approved under CESA’s criteria that the student can take abroad.